How do you reset the service light on a John Deere s240?
Many people also wonder how to reset the service interval of a John Deere 80130.
Rotate the command dial until you see the "Performance Monitor" option highlighted. Then, press the Confirm button. Continue to Screen 2. Continue to Screen 2. If you are asked if you agree to reset the service hours, choose the option with an arrow and zero icons.
How do I reset my gravely time meter? On the right-hand side of the hour meter is a reset/toggle button (2). To reset hold the reset button (2) for between 5-8 seconds and all zeros ("00000") are read by the meter. To switch between modes, push the button until you return to the Hour Meter display.
Another question is: How do you reset the service interval for a John Deere John Deere 6125m.
- Click the menu button.
- Select Performance Monitor.
- Softkey to select Performance Monitor Settings
- Go to Performance Monitor page, then select Service Alarm Interval box.
- Service interval adjustment [If thumb wheel is used, turn thumb wheel forward or backward to adjust the hour setting. .
How can I reset my John Deere service remind?
Turn the ignition key to "Run", but don't start the engine. After two hours, leave the key in the "Run" position. Then turn the ignition key to its "Stop” position and take the key out. When the next service interval has passed, the service timer will turn itself off and reset.
- Change the oil and replace the oil filter.
- Replace the spark plug.
- Replace the air filter.
- Replace the fuel filter.
- Add Briggs & Stratton Fresh Start fuel stabilizer.
- Climb into the seat in the cab area of the tractor.
- Look for the small rectangular 8-digit odometer built into the dashboard of the tractor.
- Read the hours on the hours odometer of the tractor.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, V-twin, Vertical shaft, OHV|
|Max. power||15.4 kW (20.6 hp) / 3600 rpm|
|Max. torque||53.7 Nm (39.6ft.lbs) / 2000 rpm|
|Oil capacity (litres)||2.0 litres|
95% of readers found this page helpful.
Rate this post by clicking on a star above
Thank you for your vote!