How can you open the washer lid that is locked?
How do I unlock my Whirlpool washer locked?
After the wash cycle is finished, hold down the "Control Lock” button on your Whirlpool washer. The door should be open when the door is unlatching.
Why is my washing machine not opening? Water in the machine is most likely to be the cause. You can try running a spin/drain process. If that fails, you can drain the machine by placing the washer drain tube lower than the drum (into an empty bucket or tray). It is possible that the door interlock has become jammed.
People also ask how to open a Samsung washer that is locked.
The washer still has water. The door can't be opened until the washing Machine drains all water.
Do the following:
- To unlock the door, press the Start/Pause key.
- Then, open the door and add/remove laundry.
- To restart the wash, close the door and press the Start/Pause key.
How can you open a jammed lock on a door?
To make it easier to insert your key, use silicone thread lubricant. If the lock is still not opening, you might try putting a little bit of graphite into the keyhole. After you have applied graphite, make sure to try opening the jammed lock at the least four times to ensure that the graphite is able to work.
- Reach up inside the front panel and locate the door latch assembly on the right side of door.
- Feel for a tear-drop shaped tab on the bottom of the door latch assembly. This tab will manually unlock the door.
- Gently pull down on tab about 1/4 inch or until you hear a click. The door should open.
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental Controls.
- Toggle off the switch.
- Enter your PIN.
- Tap OK.
95% of readers found this page helpful.
Rate this post by clicking on a star above
Thank you for your vote!