What's in a smudgestick?
Then, which smudge sticks should I use?
Smudge Stick There are many options: sweet grass, lavender, cedar and sweetgrass. Palo santo is my personal favorite, a South American wood. It has a refreshing, minty and sweet flavor that is perfect for everyday usage. White sage is the most popular and well-known herb for smudging.
Do you ever open your windows while smudging? Smudging can be used as a way to remove negative energy from any area and can be done whenever necessary. While smudging, it's a good idea to keep a door or windows open. Negative energy must have somewhere to go. Negativity won't leave if there's no way out.
So, what are your thoughts on burning sage?
This is an example of a prayer. After you're done, you can say thank you to them and the Sage.
Is smudging effective?
Sage smoke is fast absorbed into the body and delivers it to the brain. Scientists have found that sage is capable of removing up to 94% of the airborne bacteria from a room and disinfecting the air. Negative ions are released when sage is burnt, which can be linked to positive mood.
- "Shoo" negative energy straight out the window.
- Scatter black tourmaline throughout your home.
- Use houseplants or small bouquets to keep the energy clear.
- Spritz room cleansing sprays or burn incense to increase positive feelings.
- Move around your furniture to shift how you feel emotionally.
Top Selected Products and Reviews.
|You Save:||$12.86 (30%)|
- Place herb leaves or seeds on a cookie sheet one inch deep or less.
- Put herbs in an open oven on low heat – less than 180 degrees F – for 2-4 hours. To see if the herbs are dry, check if leaves crumble easily.
95% of readers found this page helpful.
Rate this post by clicking on a star above
Thank you for your vote!