What do you use Mod Podge for?
These are the materials Mod Podge can be used on.
Mod Podge is a glue that can be used to attach fabric, paper, and other porous materials on almost any surface. Mod Podge is strong and drys clear. It can be used to seal acrylic paints, decoupage and stain fabrics.
Learn how to apply Modge podge smoothy. You should apply a moderate coat of Mod Podge on the surface. You will notice wrinkles if you apply too much Mod Podge. Lay your decoupaged item(s) on top of the Mod Podge. Finally, smoothen your . Continue smoothing until you are satisfied with the result.
Keep this in mind, how long does Mod Podge dry?
How long does Mod Podge dry? It's dry in an hour. However, I would not hang up a project or use it unless it was dry for at least 24 hours. Hard Coats should dry for 72 hours.
Is Mod Podge permanent?
Technically, no. However, if you ModPodge a piece of paper to wood it won't come off without serious work. ModPodge is easier to remove from glass than other surfaces. Soaking usually works well. Mod Podge, for my purposes and in my crafts is quite permanent.
- Photocopy or print image using a laser printer onto regular printer paper.
- Apply thick layer of Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium to image side of copy so that it's completely covered.
- Place face up on a piece of wax paper or craft mat and allow to completely dry for 24 hours.
- Before you begin, tap off any excess glitter.
- Apply a coat of decoupage medium to the project with a foam brush.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply a second coat of decoupage medium to the project.
- Wait 24 hours, and your glitter is sealed!
95% of readers found this page helpful.
Rate this post by clicking on a star above
Thank you for your vote!