How do I reset my SimpliSafe code?
- Press Menu on your keypad
- Enter your PIN number if it asks you for your PIN. If the prompt does not appear, continue to the next step.
- Select option 1: Change PIN.
- To enter, press Enter.
- Enter the Master PIN.
This is how to reset SimpliSafe.
Unplug your Base Station's power cord and then remove the battery. You will need a screwdriver for access to the battery compartment. After a few seconds, you can plug the power cord back into the base station.
What is SimpliSafe master pin? Your SimpliSafe master PIN is a 4-digit number you can use to switch your SimpliSafe do it yourself security system on or off using your Keypad. Only the master pin can be used for system settings. Your safe word is the word you choose.
How do I enter a SimpliSafe code?
Enter your Master PIN. Select aAdjust Settingsa from the main menu. You will be able to add additional pins as well as a depress PIN. Once you are done, click aSave Changesa and then insert your Keychain Remote into the Base Station to apply any changes.
How can I modify the SimpliSafe safe word
Access your safe word is possible by going to "my account", clicking on your location under "service information", click edit. The safe word is at the bottom. After you have made the necessary changes, click submit.
- Open the Menu on your keypad (using your Master PIN)
- Select “Devices” and navigate to the device you'd like to remove. Select it with the right rocker.
- Scroll to the bottom of the sensor's listed settings and select “Remove”.
- Press “Off” to exit the menu.
- Step One: Install the Base Station. Every SimpliSafe system comes with a base station.
- Step Two: Install the Keypad. The keypad is how you'll control your security system.
- Step Three: Install the Sensors and Other Devices. We'll start with a door/window sensor.
95% of readers found this page helpful.
Rate this post by clicking on a star above
Thank you for your vote!